May 27, 2019
What opportunities are there in Asia’s more developing and
emerging markets? What should you consider if you’re looking to
open a fitness business in a country like Vietnam, Cambodia or
Jack explores the opportunities and potential pitfalls of
jumping into one of Asia’s young fitness industries.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- How I almost opened a gym in Yangon
- The benefit of hindsight – what I learned
- When is the right time to open in a young market?
- Political and legal instability
- Vietnam’s – ‘the land of opportunity’ 25 years ago, and still
- My observations of the Phnom Penh fitness scene
- Know what you’re getting in for
THOMAS ON LINKEDIN
BUSINESS ASIA INSTAGRAM