Aug 29, 2018
In Episode 2, Jack focuses on the recruitment process and the
things you need to consider when hiring for your fitness
Some of the keypoints from today’s episode:
- [0:57] Why the quality of your staff is crucial for the higher
end of the fitness market.
- [3:16] Have a clear idea about the qualities you expect your
coaches to have
- [4:04] Do they really want the job?
- [4:41] Why selecting open-minded coaches is of utmost
- [5:39] Don’t rush
- [6:18] Meet them and know them well to reach the right
- [7:31] Save time and money by setting all the expectations at
- [9:25] Utilize the probation period to invest in their
development and see if it’s a good fit
- [10:11] If you have serious early doubts, listen to them
- [11:57] Art of keeping a balance between giving chances and
taking tough decisions.